Hi guys, I am excited to share with you guys my favorite songs that have always been my strength in every part of hardship in my life. Some of them used to be on my repeat every time I needed inspiration or at least when I was studying.
Every song has their own meaning which inspired me to stay strong and know that I am not facing the life alone. There are times where I feel depressed and feel like everyone is turning their back to me, I have this musics to help me that I can do it. I want you to know that everyone has their own struggles and no one deserve to feel alone. I believe God gave music as a way to give hope or friend for us.
So here are my favorite songs that have been always be my friend. Enjoy!
- I Am by Jojo – Video by Tayla Ansell
- Bolero by TVXQ Video by avex
- Keep Holding On by Glee ver. Video by Being part of something special, makes you special! ♥
- I Am by Hilary Duff Video by samuela
- No Boundaries by Kris Allen Video by Kris Allen
- Jesus Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood Video by carrieunderwoodVEVO
- Someone’s Watching Over Me by Hilary Duff Video by cklovewinter
- Note to God by Charice Pempengco ver. Video by ginsmaru60
- Human by Christina Perri Video by Christina Perri
- I by Taeyeon ft. Verbal Jint Video by SMTOWN
DISCLAIMER: All content provided on this blog is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information, brands or names on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.